Start reducing damage to your holes today!
The invention of the PickCup is in large part a result of the new R&A and USGA rule that the flagstick can remain in the hole while putting a ball that’s on the green.
Many golfers, when removing the ball from the cup, will insert their hand or putter between the flag stick and the edge of the hole, creating more damage to the hole edges. As a result greenkeepers have to move the hole around the green more frequently, creating extra repair and maintenance work.
- The #1 Solution leaving the flag stick in
- Easy to Install and replace
- No more hands and putters, less damage to hole edges
- Less pin replacements by ground staff
- No need to bend over to retrieve the ball
- Soft edge cup to protect the hole
- Contributes to the speed of play
- Fits any size and brand flagstick
- Conforms with R&A USGA rules and definitions Jan 2020
The PickCup, easy to install and replace, has a soft edge to protect the grass around the hole and easily fits on any flagstick. PickCup improves speed of play, eliminates damage to the edge of the hole, reduces the need for new pin placements and eliminates the requirement to bend over to retrieve your ball.